How can we be more creative?
How can we have more original ideas that add value? What do we need to be more decisive?
In this course you will discover and exercise your creative abilities. You will learn to integrate creativity from a new paradigm to improve the creative process and obtain more disruptive, original and innovative results.
The purpose of the course is to align all profiles. The content that is given is very disruptive so, in the first two days, the information is given to start everyone from the same level and understanding, both to the individual and to the professional.
- Gain fluency to generate a large number of ideas / solutions to any challenge in any area of personal or professional life.
- Feel greater mental flexibility to look for different alternatives where, apparently, everything had already been thought of.
- Be motivated by coming to understand a new way of giving ideas.
- Be able to learn concepts such as hybridization, co-creation or transversality, which are the vehicles that will lead us to innovative ideas: original and relevant.
- Know how to create experiences that stimulate and develop creativity to generate valuable ideas.
- Apply adapted tools in a current context of hyper connectivity for the creation of new ideas for products and services.
- Learn to generate information systems for the preparation of generatively.
- Use hybridization as a generator of new values: ideas, products, brands, services, professions.
- Discover and improve the creative and innovative capacity to work within an organization.
- Co-create to generate ideas in a participatory way.
- Learn creativity techniques focused on people and creative strategies to generate ideas with social value.
- Another way of seeing
- The paradigm shift of creativity.
- How creativity should be understood today.
- Creative process.
- The creative focus: the vision of purpose.
- Creative awareness.
- Personal creativity
- What is creativity and where to find it?
- Creativity blocks.
- Creative anxiety and the thieves of creativity.
- Aspects of creativity: flexibility / transversality / connectivity.
- The power of imagination.
- The transmutation of ideas: from chaos to order
- Creativity and assertiveness.
- Creative power
- Hacking the mind for the creative future.
- How do ideas develop?
- World of ideas vs. object ideas.
- Generative creativity techniques.
- Tools for generating ideas.
- Generation of a Creative Galaxy.
- Ideating with and for people • Ideas with value.
- Problems / Needs / Challenges / Objectives / Challenges
- People-centered creativity: (empathy map, value proposition)
- Creativity in Design Thinking.
- CPS (Creative Problem Solving)
- Your idea in motion
- Give it form: conceptualize and define.
- Creative process / Action plan.
- Creative milestones.
- Results presentation. How to teach the idea?
- Final delivery and conclusions.
- Flexibility to combine training with the rest of your professional and personal responsibilities.
- Tutored training. The trainer will accompany you to ensure the achievement of the objectives of the program.
- Resources available on campus.
- Practical activities.
- Synchronous videoconferences with teachers.
- Videoconferences are held between 18h -22h CET compatible with all time zones.
- Workload: 15h per week.
To enroll you just have to click on the "Enroll now" button that will redirect you to our secure payment platform. Once the payment is made we will send you a registration certificate. And you will be ready to start the course on the established date.