Artificial Intelligence for Creative Projects
The Artificial Intelligence Course for Creative Projects program is focused on different aspects of the usage of artificial intelligence (AI) in creative endeavors. Our goal is to enable participants to get a solid understanding of resources made available by the new developments of AI and how to use them in their personal projects.
The evolution of machine learning techniques and the investment in powerful models allowed for an explosion of most different systems to generate texts, videos, images , music and more. However, in order to take full advantage of these resources, it is important to understand both the potentials and limitations of machine learning tools.
AI explosion is redefining the roles of inventors: traditional artists may see their inspiration be enhanced with these tools, and new jobs are being created to operate models and process their outputs.
By exploring the student’s own skills in mastering these tools, the Short Course in Artificial Intelligence for Creative Projects will forge the new creative practitioners of AI and inspire creators to unlock new paradigms in assisted imaginative tasks.
- Understand how machine learning models are able to grasp general features in data and use it to analyze them or generate new samples.
- Know some of the best applications of artificial intelligence by artists, musicians and writers.
- Select the most powerful yet simple tools that will enable you to explore the possibilities of AI-generated content.
- Understand the implications of developing your own tools and what it takes to adapt models to your own needs by modifying programs and training them with your own data.
- Learn the potential to automate tasks, creating autonomous artificial intelligence systems.
- What can AI do for you?
- Theory/webinar: potential and limits of creative AI
- What are some of the best AI online tools to create content
- What is their principle? How to fine tune parameters to get the best of them.
- Project briefing
- Task: Find online AI tool, test and share it.
- Relevant creative AI
- Theory/webinar: AI-based creative projects and practices
- Who are the artists making full use of AI in their creations?
- How are their projects assembled and publicized? Uses of unsupervised learning.
- Project analysis and support
- Task: Find AI-based creative work, share
- How does it work?
- Theory/webinar: how does deep learning work?
- The mathematics behind machine learning. The neural model and network.
- Data sets, backpropagation, loss function, optimizers.
- Project development
- Task: Deliver a example of tex/music/image/video created with the help of AI
- Training and developing: how to go deeper
- Theory/webinar: how do colab notebooks work? How to do deep learning in virtual machines.
- Project support
- Task: make a copy and modify an existing colab notebook
- Guest talk
- Theory/webinar: special guest will share their projects and hold a QA with the students.
- Project support
- Task: create or find dataset for training, and prepare it.
- Project evaluation and support
- Theory/webinar: share final projects, questions, last comments
- Flexibility to combine training with the rest of your professional and personal responsibilities.
- Tutored training. The trainer will accompany you to ensure the achievement of the objectives of the program.
- Resources available on campus.
- Practical activities.
- Synchronous videoconferences with teachers.
- Videoconferences are held between 18h -22h CET compatible with all time zones.
- Workload: 15h per week.
- The course includes a subscription for a month of Google Colab Pro to be able to do the exercises.
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Scientist
- People who are interested in learning more about the different developments that have been generated in recent years in the field of artificial intelligence
To enroll in the Artificial Intelligence Course for creative fields by SHIFTA you just have to click on the "Enroll now" button that will redirect you to our secure payment platform. Once the payment is made, we will send you a registration certificate. And you will be ready to start the course on the established date.