Trends & Creative Mix
Discover the dynamic world of trends and develop your creative potential with the Online Course in Trends and Creative Mix by SHIFTA.
Explore the latest industry trends, develop a keen eye for innovation, and learn how to combine diverse creative elements for impactful outcomes. Join us on this short course and unlock your creativity in a flexible and interactive online learning environment.
The trend analysis and research are essential for one reason: to see what is relevant to a brand’s audience, like the aesthetics and philosophy of the brand, and for the creation of ideas/visions, concepts, content, designs and strategies that are relevant to the brand.
In the Short Course in Trends & Creative Mix, we will put the focus on product design, content creation, lifestyle and consumer information. Moreover, we will allow you to work more cohesively and bring more innovative and engaging insights and ideas to the creative process.
You will know what a trend is (micro/macro trends) and we will analyze the research tools to look for trends. In addition, we will teach you to create a connection with the culture/audience and the DNA of the brand.
- Learn how to do a deep research into culture/audience
- Know what is relevant for our audience: Brand’s aesthetic and philosophy
- Pull trends to generate meaningful insights/ideas that will help a brand how to continue to be relevant
- Find a way to be always relevant and informed, so changes can be apply quickly
Embark on a transformative journey through our Online Course in Trends and Creative Mix. Learn to observe and decode trends, synthesize your analysis, and focus your insights through trend briefs. Unleash your creative process, generate innovative ideas, and evaluate their impact. Elevate your creative skills and stay ahead of the curve in this dynamic and inspiring course.
- Trend Research: Observe
- What is a trend? Micro/Macro trends
- Where to look for trends
- Research tools
- Trend Analysis: Synthetize
- Why we analyze trends?
- What is relevant for our audience: Brand’s aesthetic and philosophy
- Focus: Product design, content creation, lifestyle, consumer insights, etc.
- Trend briefs: Focus
- Connecting with culture/audience and brand’s DNA
- Structure of a trend report: Different needs, different insights
- Communicate information: Responsible for bringing ideas to life
- Creative process: Insights/ideas
- How trend analysis & reports will help the creative process
- Data vs Intuition
- Find a way to be always relevant and informed, so changes can be applied quickly
- From creative briefs to final products/content/service etc.
- Final Submission
- References and tools used
- Creative directors
- Content Strategist
- Marketing/communication specialist
- Brand strategist
- Flexibility to combine training with the rest of your professional and personal responsibilities.
- Tutored training. The trainer will accompany you to ensure the achievement of the objectives of the program.
- Resources available on campus.
- Practical activities.
- Synchronous videoconferences with teachers.
- Videoconferences are held between 18h -22h CET compatible with all time zones.
- Workload: 15h per week.
To enroll you just have to click on the "Enroll Now" button that will redirect you to our secure payment platform. Once the payment is made we will send you a registration certificate. And you will be ready to start the course on the established date.