Project Management in the Creative Industries
In this course on Project Management in the Creative Industries you will learn how to properly manage your work activity in the creative context, getting to know the basic tools and processes that are necessary to execute a project efficiently and successfully.
Moreover, we will analyze theoretical and practical aspects of project management in the creative industries through success stories and real examples and learn practices and techniques to improve your productivity, making your work routine easier and more profitable.
The Short Course In Project Management in the Creative Industries can help you to use useful tools that you will be able to integrate into your work routine immediately, helping you attract new clients and strengthen the ones you already have.
- Correctly handle the techniques, procedures, and tools necessary to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and close a creative project, in an integrated manner.
- Improve management and communication techniques with all parts and stakeholders involved, focusing on the success of the project.
- Strengthen the relationship with your clients, build customer loyalty and focus on delivering a great service that is capable of providing a differential value.
- Increase the ability to analyze and manage a creative project properly, detecting threats and opportunities.
- Improve time management, profitability, planning skills, negotiation skills, and proactivity.
- Planning and management in creative projects (I)
- Creative Industries: the future of the creative economy
- Benefits of project management for creators and creatives
- How to structure a creative project >> the Project baseline: scope, timing, and costs
- How to handle and respond to creative briefs and commissions
- Planning and management in creative projects (II)
- Getting organized: setting goals and objectives and defining work strategy
- Sustainability in Project Management
- How to create and maintain strong and positive business relationships with clients and collaborators
- Management tools essentials
- Creative presentations that sell projects
- How to present a project effectively. (Creative decks as sales tools)
- Useful documentation and templates
- Good practices and review of real examples
- Estimating project Timings & Costs:
- How to establish a project timeline.
- Tools and examples.
- Defining the main stages, key dates and deadlines.
- Pricing for your products and services.
- Closing and evaluating a project:
- Evaluating Aims and Objectives
- Analyzing project deviations
- Analyzing Learnings
- Financial justification
- Final report
- Clipping of the content and presentation in a portfolio + case study
- Students from creative fields who want to approach the labor market and learn to handle the necessary tools to access it.
- Freelancers and creative entrepreneurs with the ambition to know the rules of the market and work on their go-to-market strategy.
- Designers, illustrators, photographers, animators and creative professionals in general who intend to start a business activity and carry out optimal management of it.
- To creators and creatives who want to professionalize their work activity.
- Flexibility to combine training with the rest of your professional and personal responsibilities.
- Tutored training. The trainer will accompany you to ensure the achievement of the objectives of the program.
- Resources available on campus.
- Practical activities.
- Synchronous videoconferences with teachers.
- Videoconferences are held between 18h -22h CET compatible with all time zones.
- Workload: 15h per week.
To enroll you just have to click on the "Enroll Now" button that will redirect you to our secure payment platform. Once the payment is made we will send you a registration certificate. And you will be ready to start the course on the established date.